Ask the experts


As a source of information and support, your doctor is the best person to discuss your bladder concerns with.

Here, two medical experts – Dr Samantha Pillay from Continence Matters in Adelaide and Dr Jennifer King, Head of Department of Urogynaecology at Westmead Hospital in Sydney – answer common questions about OAB.

Now Playing

Next video

All videos