Terms and Conditions
- Australian users only
- 2.1 - This Website is intended to provide educational information to Australian users only and complies with the laws and regulations of the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- 2.2 - Astellas expressly disclaims any and all liability whatsoever regarding the use of this Website by visitors who do not reside in Australia.
- Your use of the Website
- 3.1 - You agree to use this Website:
- for lawful purposes
- in a way which does not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of Astellas or any other third party or otherwise restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this Website by other users.
- 3.2 - You must not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Website.
- 3.3 - You may only view and use content from this Website provided that:
- you use the Website content for your private and personal use only (and not for any commercial purpose); and
- you do not modify the Website content in any way.
- 3.4 - You must not use the content of the Website in any way inconsistent with the above unless you have our prior written consent.
- 3.5 - You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place antivirus, firewall and other appropriate security software to protect against malicious programs when browsing the internet and accessing this Website. Astellas does not accept any liability whatsoever for your failure to take reasonable precautions in relation to your use of the internet or our Website.
- Intellectual property
- 4.2 - For the avoidance of doubt, other than viewing content from this Website specifically for your personal and non-commercial use, you do not have the right to duplicate, distribute, alter or otherwise use Astellas’ intellectual property rights without the prior written permission of Astellas.
- No Reliance
- 5.1 - This Website provides educational information about Over-Active Bladder.
- 5.2 - This Website does not provide (nor does it intend to provide) information, advice, or services that should be used or relied upon in any way by physicians, pharmacists or any other healthcare professional, or by users of the Website. Users should always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional regarding their health condition and treatment.
- 5.3 - No reliance whatsoever should be placed on the information provided on this Website nor on the results of the “Bladder Checker” provided on this Website. If you have any questions or concerns, please consult a qualified healthcare professional.
- Warranties and representations
- 6.1 - This Website, and any content, names, images, pictures, logos, icons and audiovisual and interactive content are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis.
- 6.2 - By using this Website, you acknowledge and agree that Astellas makes no warranties or representations as to:
- the accuracy, reliability or completeness of its content;
- the currency of the content of this Website
- the safety of this Website or the server from computer viruses or malicious programs; or
- the error-free or uninterrupted availability of this Website,
and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- 6.3 - Except for any implied condition, warranty, representation or consumer guarantee the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause this provision to be void, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Astellas makes no express or implied warranties to you and expressly excludes all warranties, representations, conditions, terms and guarantees implied by statute, general law, international convention or custom.
- 6.4 - Astellas will not be liable on any basis whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from or in connection with your access and use of this Website. Your access and use of this Website is entirely at your own risk. Whilst we take all commercially reasonable security precautions to safeguard our systems against the threat of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs, we accept no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of any computer virus or malicious program that is downloaded onto your computer through this Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you accept full responsibility and risk associated with your use of this Website and your use of, or reliance on, any information contained within this Website.
- Links to third-party Websites
- 7.1 - For your convenience, this Website contains links to third-party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. However, Astellas does not vet or otherwise approve the content of any such third-party websites and your use of those websites is entirely at your own risk.
- 7.2 - Astellas does not accept responsibility or liability for the availability or content of any such third-party websites, nor liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer from your visiting and/or using them. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions of those websites separately.
- Other important terms